Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh, Tannenfug – Oh, Tannenfug…

Get excited! I purchased my very first Christmas tree this afternoon. It is green, it is festive and shiny. It is also fake (sorry, Li’l Sis).

I haven’t taken it out of the box yet, because I still haven’t decided how to decorate it. And there is still some discussion as to where it will go in my ever-so-small apartment. But trust… once it is up and fully decked with holly, I will post some pictures. The presents that go around it? Well, that’s entirely up to you guys.

As excited as I am about my new Christmas tree, please be assured that I, unlike Madonna, will never wear it to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

boo hiss to you and your fake tree. I'll come to your apartment, but I will not go anywhere near the fakeness.
PS. 12 days...

Anonymous said...

Wherever did you find a photo of Madonna wearing a Christmas tree? LOL!

Congrats on your very own Christmas tree. Can't wait to see it tarted up.

Ryan D. said...

@ C (aka Li'l Sis) - I appreciate your understanding in this matter.

@ Mary - Madonna wore that to the Gucci Gala a couple of weeks ago. Isn't it insane?