Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Eye Candy: Anderson Cooper


I just adore Anderson Cooper. Yeah, me and almost everyone else, right? I mean, how could anyone NOT be completely enamored with him? The shocking white hair, the sharp, blue eyes… the MUSCLES… MARRY ME, ANDERSON!!! Ahem… sorry about that. It’s hard to stay in control. Anyway, lately, I’ve been catching more and more of Anderson outside of his news studio. Don’t get me wrong… he’s perfectly sexy reading from teleprompters, but he’s even hotter when he’s bantering with a co-host like Kathy Griffin or Kelly Ripa. It shows that he’s witty and charming and self-deprecating, as well as foxy. Basically, if he gets any sexier, he’ll have to be studied. And I’ll have to be medicated. I’m willing to concede that part of his charm (for me, anyway) might be the mystery surrounding his sexuality. We gays love to speculate, and many a male celebrity has ridden the waves of gossip and intrigue to a profitable career. I worry that if Anderson did, like, come out or something, that mystery would disappear and I wouldn’t find him so unbelievably attractive. I guess what I’m saying is I hope he just keeps doing what he’s doing, which is simply being funny and cute and informative on my T.V.

This video of Anderson and Kelly Ripa has been circulating throughout the week and I think it encapsulates everything I’m talking about.



You know he secretly wants to do the lasso. He’s just barely containing himself. And you know if he did, he’d be really good at it. Because he just did the exact same move last night at the club. But he’s a news anchor and has to watch out for his cred. By the way, I think I love Kelly Ripa. She’s borderline annoying, true, but so am I, so we’re kindred spirits.

More Anderson after the jump...

News: Recently, he confirmed he has skin cancer. He had a mole from his face removed a few weeks ago.

Also, did you hear about the stalker?







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anderson is magnificent and I don't know he can walk down a street without being molested.

Erin G said...

actually, I kind of feel that same way about kelly ripa. I can't decide if I like her or hate her. I admire that she seems so oblivious, though!

Ryan D. said...

all those juicy photos of Anderson and all you can talk about is Kelly Ripa?? SHAME! (love ya mean it)

Georgia Dubois said...

Fuck Kelly. No...wait...fuck Anderson:) omgawd he is so fine! I really don't go gaga for guys, but Anderson is an exception. He really does make me CIMP. I don't think that I've used the expression CIMP since undergrad, and I'm going to try and recirculate it into my active vocabulary when appropriate. Apparently it has not been appropriate to use in many years, which scares me that my libido may be in crisis. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ryan D. said...

I can't congratulate you enough for pulling CIMP out of mothballs. I SALUTE you! That Anderson... he's an inspiration.